Thursday, April 21, 2005

First timer...

Hey... nice to see that you were actually interested in checking my blog out. Im absolutely new to this to tell you the truth i had to start from scratch ( i didnt know the full form of html)...
Kindly forgive me for any blunders and remember
THIS SITE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Hope you have lots of comments to leave and ofcourse tips to improve this blog are welcome (as long as your suggestions dont start getting on my nerves)
All said and done im a first timer so handle with care ;o)

3 comments:

Salil said...

Good enough for a first blog post!

Gaurav said...

Hi. Came here through's Salil. Nice blog. I am an ex-COEP-ian. batch of 2002.

Aditya Bidikar said...

One advice I'd like to give is that you should enable pop-up comments - that makes it easier.