Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Neglected deserted abandoned........

I cannot believe this day has come. The thought had never crossed my mind that life would play such tricks on me. This is the end, friends do not notice you or want you. When you turn there is no one for miles let alone two steps behind. What do you live for now? what will keep you going ? I can see satan pointing his long bloody fingers at me and saying "That is what you get when you dont blog regularly you ass" Huh?

On contemplating i agree with the big red 'horny' fellow... you get what you give (something like return gifts in birthday parties) in my case i gave nothing so i got nothing...zilch...zero...null. I agree its been too long. Sleeping Beauty must be getting a complex, we share the common love for slumber though mine has been a long siesta from the literary world. I also agree that although i do have my blogger in shining armour who endures the extended wait with patience to drop a comment, more comments would make my day.

SO from now on I pledge my devotion to Blogland and promise to give you a dose of prose more often... what say?

1 comment:

Cartographer said...

Well i wont stop commenting ..;-)